Monday 26 January 2015

We are Australian




"We are one, But we are many
And from all, the lands on Earth we come
We share a dream, and sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are Australian"

Happy Australia Day oi, oi, oi!

So I did a lot of contemplating today over my XXXX Summer Bright Lager and discussing the possibilities of life with my friends and family and I've come to the conclusion that if its going to be, its up to me and so I've decided that 2015 is the year to start saying YES instead of making excuses for not participating in opportunities that come along.  How can I not?  I've also decided to grab the bull by the horns so to speak and start making opportunities for myself and not just waiting for them to be offered to me on a silver platter.  

So this journey began as a quest to raise money for my beloved friend Mary who is the bravest soul I know.   She is on a  journey to get to Moscow in Aug 2015 to undergo HSCT stem cell treatment to halt her MS in its tracks!

Want to know more?  Check out her Go Fund Me page here and  Please donate:
http://www.gofundme.com/hoo888 . No amount is too small and all will be very much appreciated.

I'm new to blogging and learning as I go so please be patient and watch me grow.   I hope to bring awareness to MS and  support my friend in raising much needed funds and its also a journey of my own growth and awakening as I refrain from drinking alcohol during the month of February - lets see where this whole thing ends up.....

Cheers

Jodie







No comments:

Post a Comment